The Rainbow Pages features news, information, resources, events and businesses that support the LGBTQA community. Started in 2014, our portfolio includes an annual print publication, an app for iPhone & Android, a website and a monthly newsletter. In addition, you can find us on Facebook. We reach more than 15,000 people throughout Southwest Florida through all our products as well as our participation and sponsorship of various events. Nonprofit resources, events, news and job lists are included for free.
For more information, please contact us.
Please download the rate card and contract form.
Nonprofit organizations are included in the Rainbow Pages for free.
Events are included in the Rainbow Pages for free.
Annual Print Publication
- 5,000 print copies available at about 200 locations throughout Southwest Florida (paid distribution).
- About 500 unique visitors a month to the website & growing!
- More than 200 downloads of the app.
App for iPhone & Android
MORE THAN 500 App downloads & 400 Progressive Web App downloads
- Your business listing in the business directory and featured businesses in the app.
- Your business in a searchable directory on website.
- Includes multi-tab page with info about your business.
- One click phone, email and directions.
- Analytics available.
Limited advertising spots are available on the website and the newsletter.
The ad size is 300 by 250 px.
More than 600 monthly users. Includes events, photos, news, information, searchable resource & business directory.